At Only About Children Camberwell, we take a holistic approach to childcare and kindergarten. Our innovative programs provide quality learning with a focus on early years education, health and wellbeing. We believe this integrated approach gives every child the best opportunity to reach their full potential.
Our purpose-built two-level Campus is conveniently located on the corner of Toorak Road and Eddy Street. We are a 10-12-minute walk to either Hartwell Station or Burwood Station and a three-minute walk from the nearest tram stop, which is located on Camberwell Road.
Each of our age groups has their own dedicated outdoor yard where children can confidently lead their own play, explore and create. We encourage shared age play and our Kinder children often join in safe play with our toddlers. Our learning spaces have been specifically created to encourage children in their learning and growth, with a focus on safety and natural elements.
We are looking to welcome a Diploma qualified room leader to oversee the curriculum in the Toddler Room. Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Ensure the Oac Grow curriculum is being delivered at the highest standard
- Maintaining ongoing records of the children’s development, program and daily information for children
- Facilitate a collaborative work environment focusing on a One Team approach by supporting educators
- Create inspiring, interesting, and age appropriate learning environments
- Form meaningful partnerships with families to reach the best outcomes for each individual child
- A focus on the Primary Care-Giving and RIE approach to care
How you support Us?
We understand that educating young children is complex and requires ongoing qualifications and professional development. We ensure all our team members are appropriately skilled and qualified to develop and educate young minds. For this position, we are looking for:
- Diploma in Children’s Services/Early Childhood Education and Care
- Child Protection, First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis and CPR
- Previous experience working within a room leader role
- A Working With Children Check
- A creative and cooperative team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Interested? Please hit the APPLY button now and follow the prompts to submit your resume.
Want to know more about Oac? Give Aimee a call on 0385295016 for a chat or visit www.oac.edu.au