At Only About Children (Oac), we pride ourselves on our unique approach to early learning. We want to provide children with an inspiring start to life, equally, we want to support our team members in their career and life aspirations. Join us and you’ll become part of a truly inspiring and cohesive culture.
Only About Children Balywn North are looking to welcome a knowledgeable and inspiring room leader into their campus. Your role will see you delivering the Oac Grow curriculum in the Nursery room, focusing on a holistic approach to learning, and working collaboratively with your team.
Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Ensure the Oac Grow curriculum is being delivered at the highest standard
- Maintaining ongoing records of the children’s development, program and daily information for children
- Facilitate a collaborative work environment focusing on a One Team approach by supporting educators
- Create inspiring, interesting, and age appropriate learning environments
- Form meaningful partnerships with families to reach the best outcomes for each individual child
- A focus on the Primary Care-Giving and RIE approach to care
How you support Us?
We understand that educating young children is complex and requires ongoing qualifications and professional development. We ensure all our team members are appropriately skilled and qualified to develop and educate young minds. For this position, we are looking for:
- Diploma in Children’s Services/Early Childhood Education and Care
- Child Protection, First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis and CPR
- Previous experience working within a lead educator role
- A Working With Children Check
- A creative and cooperative team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Interested? Please hit the APPLY button now and follow the prompts to submit your resume.
Want to know more about Oac? Give Aimee a call on 0385295016 for a chat or visit www.oac.edu.au