About The Role
Only About Children Balwyn North are searching for an Educator to welcome into their amazing team. To join us, you will need to be a passionate educator, ready and willing to work as part of a team and support each other. Developing strong relationships with our children, families and your colleagues is really important for us.
We are searching for our next Leader to join our wonderful team! This role will see you working in collaboration with the wider team to ensure our children are inspired to learn in a stimulating and exciting environment.
- Ensure the Oac Grow curriculum is being delivered at the highest standard
- Maintaining ongoing records of the children’s development, program and daily information for children
- Facilitate a collaborative work environment focusing on a One Team approach by supporting educators
- Create inspiring, interesting, and age appropriate learning environments
- Form meaningful partnerships with families to reach the best outcomes for each individual child
- A focus on small group experiences
About Oac Balwyn North
At Oac Balwyn North, we believe that our Educators are our greatest strength. They are qualified and passionate about creating an early learning environment where children can feel happy, nurtured, stimulated and safe. We support the development of growing minds through our educational curriculum – Oac Grow.
Our programs focus on exploration, technology, literacy and numeracy, sustainability and creative expression. Children benefit from our enriching Music Program, our ‘Active’ Program and our ‘Book of the Month’ and ‘Spanish Language Appreciation’.
Our innovative play-based curriculum allows us to stand out from the crowd with intentional teaching in small group learning environments where we track children’s successes, skills and challenges regularly.
How You Support Us?
We understand that educating young children is complex and requires ongoing qualifications and professional development. We ensure all our team members are appropriately skilled and qualified to develop and educate young minds. For this position we are looking for someone with:
- A Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Experience within a room leader role
- The ability to mentor and lead a team of educators
- Strong communication and documentation capabilities
- The ability to create meaningful relationships with our children, families, and fellow educators
Interested? Please hit the APPLY button now and follow the prompts to submit your resume.
Want to know more about Oac? Give Aimee a call on 03 8529 5016 for a chat and visit www.oac.edu.au