Early Childhood Room Leader
Only About children Armadale
Only About Children Armadale is a wonderful childcare centre, situated in a gorgeous renovated church at 30 Kooyong Rd with onsite and street parking available
- Our campus has three dedicated outdoor learning environments, each specifically designed to cater for Nursery, Toddler and Kindergarten years, children have plenty of stimulating space to explore, create and lead their own play.
- Our six indoor spaces are designed to encourage children to grow and learn, at their age and stage of development, in a secure ‘home away from home’ environment.
We value community connections at Only About Children Armadale and aim to provide the very best care for our children in everything we do.
We are looking for a passionate Diploma qualified Room Leader to join our team at Only About Children Armadale!
You Are Worth More
We believe our people are worth more. That means more pay & benefits, more wellbeing, more recognition, and more development – examples include:
- 50% discount for employee childcare fees
- Above award salary and annual review
- Two ‘Wellbeing Days’ and option to purchase up to two weeks additional annual leave
- 18 weeks Government Parental Leave Pay
- Access to 10 days paid Family & Domestic Violence support
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for ongoing mental health and wellbeing support
- Retail Discount Program including discounted online and instore vouchers and over 500 online cashback offers
- Loyalty Recognition Program to reward tenure of service
- Flexible working arrangements
- Commitment to leadership and development programs
- Financial study support for all levels of qualification incl. 5 days paid study leave
About the Role
This role will see you working in collaboration with the wider team to ensure our children are inspired to learn in a safe and exciting learning environment.
- Inspire children through play-based and interest focused activities
- Mentor a team of Educators through educational guidance
- Create meaningful partnerships with families, children, and educators to create positive outcomes for children
- Plan and program with support from the OAC Grow Curriculum and EYLF Ongoing records of the children’s development
- Maintain an ongoing commitment to child safety and wellbeing in everyday practices.
More Than A Job. A Rewarding Career
At Only About Children, our unique approach to early years learning goes beyond education to encompass the health and wellbeing of every child in our care. We call this The OAC Way. We operate over 75 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families.
How To Apply
Click ‘apply now’ and submit your application to [email protected] or call Aimee on 03 9108 7185 to discuss your application.