Early Childhood Room Leader
You Are Worth More
We believe our people are worth more. That means more pay & benefits, more wellbeing, more recognition, and more development! Just some of our benefits include:
- 50% discount for employee childcare fees
- Above award salary and annual review
- Two ‘Wellbeing Days’ and option to purchase up to two weeks additional annual leave
- 18 weeks Government Parental Leave Pay
- Access to 10 days paid Family & Domestic Violence support
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for ongoing mental health and wellbeing support
- Retail Discount Program including discounted online and instore vouchers and over 500 online cashback offers
- Loyalty Recognition Program to reward tenure of service
- Flexible working arrangements
- Commitment to leadership and development programs
- Financial study support for all levels of qualification incl. 5 days paid study leave
Only about Children West Pymble Campus
Our purpose built, West Pymble campus is located at 67 Yanko Road and has 60 places and 7 rooms with plenty of onsite parking. The campus has incredible indoor and outdoor places, comprehensive and tailored curriculums with the team of qualified educators who are truly passionate about early education.
With an innovative play-based curriculum we stand out by delivering intentional teaching in dynamic small group learning environments where children’s successes, skills and challenges are monitored on an ongoing basis.
Bus stations, a train station, and services linking to the surrounding area in both directions make it simple to reach by public transportation.
We are searching for our next Room Leader having ECT Qualification to join the wonderful team at Oac West Pymble!
About the Role
This role will see you working in collaboration with the wider team to ensure our children are inspired to learn in a stimulating environment.
- Inspire children through play-based and interest focused activities
- Mentor a team of Educators through educational guidance
- Create meaningful partnerships with families, children, and educators to create positive outcomes for children
- Plan and program with support from the OAC Grow Curriculum and EYLF Ongoing records of the children’s development
- Maintain an ongoing commitment to child safety and wellbeing in everyday practices.
More Than A Job. A Rewarding Career
At Only About Children, our unique approach to early years learning goes beyond education to encompass the health and wellbeing of every child in our care. We call this The OAC Way. We operate over 75 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families.
How To Apply
Click ‘apply now’ and submit your application to [email protected] or call Colleen on 0448 666 397 to discuss your application.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!