Early Childhood Room Leader
Only About Children Rhodes
- Our lovely campus is a warm and inviting childcare centre with two incredible outdoor learning environments. These outdoor spaces, separated for nursery, toddler and preschool children, encourage children in their learning journey in engaging and creative experiences.
- Our younger children have a sandpit, curve hill and garden beds, whilst our pre-schoolers have a bike track, sandpit, cubby house, deck and garden beds.
- Our Nursery room has a maximum of 12 children per day, giving you ample opportunities to connect and form meaningful and thoughtful relationships with each child.
Oac Rhodes is looking for an enthusiastic Diploma qualified Room Leader to join our team in the Nursery room! Our Director Sana is a Bachelor qualified Leader and is excited to support you with your career ambitions and journey with OAC.
We have a full-time position available to commence immediately, and another to commence from January 2024.
You Are Worth More
We believe our people are worth more. That means more pay & benefits, more wellbeing, more recognition, and more development! Just some of our benefits include:
- 50% discount for employee childcare fees
- Above award salary and annual review
- Two ‘Wellbeing Days’ and option to purchase up to two weeks additional annual leave
- 18 weeks Government Parental Leave Pay
- Access to 10 days paid Family & Domestic Violence support
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for ongoing mental health and wellbeing support
- Retail Discount Program including discounted online and instore vouchers and over 500 online cashback offers
- Loyalty Recognition Program to reward tenure of service
- Flexible working arrangements
- Commitment to leadership and development programs
- Education Assistance Program to support further studies in which we cover 100% of your study costs
About the Role
This role will see you working in collaboration with the wider team to ensure our children are inspired to learn in a safe and exciting learning environment.
- Inspire children through play-based and interest focused activities
- Mentor a team of Educators through educational guidance
- Create meaningful partnerships with families, children, and educators to create positive outcomes for children
- Plan and program with support from the OAC Grow Curriculum and EYLF Ongoing records of the children’s development
- Maintain an ongoing commitment to child safety and wellbeing in everyday practices.
More Than A Job. A Rewarding Career
At Only About Children, our unique approach to early years learning goes beyond education to encompass the health and wellbeing of every child in our care. We call this The OAC Way. We operate over 75 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families.
At Only About Children we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and we want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.