Early Childhood Room Leader
Only About Children Moonee Ponds is a light-filled, warm and welcoming centre with a range of exciting, resource-rich environments. The campus has a large outdoor area that wraps around the front and side of the building, with two spacious yards available for age-appropriate outdoor learning. There are age-dedicated spaces for all children and ample room for adventure and play.
We are looking to welcome a Room Leader to the team at Moonee Ponds to work within a toddler or nursery space.
About the Role
At Only About Children we practice Respectful Interactions with children and encourage our Educators to build relationships that support children to feel valued, as competent and capable individuals. We envision that the successful candidate will be confident in:
- Inspiring children through play-based and interest focused activities
- Supporting daily routines in line with the Oac Grow Curriculum
- Mentoring a team of educators through educational guidance
- Creating meaningful partnerships with families, children, and educators
Requirements for the Role
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- Experience in leading a team of educators
- Working with Children Check (Employee)
- First Aid and Child Protection certificates
- Covid-19 vaccinations
- Additional day of leave called Oac Time
- Limitless Career – we love to promote internally
- Educational assistance, including funding & study leave to complete a Diploma or Bachelors in Early Childhood
- Need flexible work arrangements? Let’s discuss how we can support your life outside work
At Only About Children we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Aimee on 03 8529 5016 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.