Early childhood Room Leader
You Are Worth More
We believe our people are worth more. Whether that be more pay & benefits, more wellbeing, more recognition, and more development.
- 50% discount for employee childcare fees
- Above award salary and annual review
- Two ‘Wellbeing Days’ and option to purchase up to two weeks additional annual leave
- 18 weeks Government Parental Leave Pay
- Access to 10 days paid Family & Domestic Violence support
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for ongoing mental health and wellbeing support
- Retail Discount Program including discounted online and instore vouchers and over 500 online cashback offers
- Loyalty Recognition Program to reward tenure of service
- Flexible working arrangements
- Commitment to leadership and development programs
- Financial study support for all levels of qualification incl. 5 days paid study leave
Only about Children Highett Campus
Highett campus is a welcoming child care centre situated at 491 Highett Road, with gorgeous indoor and outdoor spaces. It is a huge campus with 112 places and 7 rooms with plenty of parking. We are conveniently close to Highett Station, a bus interchange, and Woolworths. There are several primary schools and reserves nearby.
More Than A Job. A Rewarding Career
At Only About Children, our unique approach to early years learning goes beyond education to encompass the health and wellbeing of every child in our care. We call this The OAC Way. We operate over 75 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families.
We are looking for a passionate Room Leader with Diploma qualification to join our team at Only About Children Highett! This role will see you working in collaboration with the wider team to ensure our children are inspired to learn in a safe and exciting learning environment.
- Inspire children through play-based and interest focused activities
- Mentor a team of Educators through educational guidance
- Create meaningful partnerships with families, children, and educators to create positive outcomes for children
- Plan and program with support from the OAC Grow Curriculum and EYLF Ongoing records of the children’s development
- Maintain an ongoing commitment to child safety and wellbeing in everyday practices.
How To Apply
Click ‘apply now’ and submit your application to [email protected] or call Aimee on 03 9108 7185 to discuss your application.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!