Early Childhood Room Leader
Only About Children Surry Hills
Our beautifully renovated Surry Hills Campus conveniently located at 234 Devonshire Street, in the heart of Surry Hills with plenty of onsite parking and close to public transportation.
- Our beautiful outdoor play space features two large sandpits, a bike track, a river rock stream, plants, edible gardens and a worm farm.
- Our nine age-based indoor spaces feature dedicated rooms and areas for each age group. It include communal library, a yoga room and a large tropical fish tank.
Our Surry Hills campus value teamwork, collaboration, respect, and passion. We are looking for a passionate Room Leader with Diploma qualification to join our team at Only About Children Surry Hills.
You Are Worth More
We believe our people are worth more. That means more pay & benefits, more wellbeing, more recognition, and more development! Just some of our benefits include:
- 50% discount for employee childcare fees
- Above award salary and annual review
- Two ‘Wellbeing Days’ and option to purchase up to two weeks additional annual leave
- 18 weeks Government Parental Leave Pay
- Access to 10 days paid Family & Domestic Violence support
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for ongoing mental health and wellbeing support
- Retail Discount Program including discounted online and instore vouchers and over 500 online cashback offers
- Loyalty Recognition Program to reward tenure of service
- Flexible working arrangements
- Commitment to leadership and development programs
- Financial study support for all levels of qualification incl. 5 days paid study leave
About the Role
This role will see you working in collaboration with the wider team to ensure our children are inspired to learn in a safe and exciting learning environment.
- Inspire children through play-based and interest focused activities
- Mentor a team of Educators through educational guidance
- Create meaningful partnerships with families, children, and educators to create positive outcomes for children
- Plan and program with support from the OAC Grow Curriculum and EYLF Ongoing records of the children’s development
- Maintain an ongoing commitment to child safety and wellbeing in everyday practices.
More Than A Job. A Rewarding Career
At Only About Children, our unique approach to early years learning goes beyond education to encompass the health and wellbeing of every child in our care. We call this The OAC Way. We operate over 80 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families.
How To Apply
Click ‘apply now’ and submit your application to [email protected]