Early Childhood Room Leader
Only about Children St. Ives
Our “Exceeding” National Quality Standard St Ives is located at 23 Link Road, with 92 places and 5 rooms and close to public transportation that connect the campus to the surrounding areas.
- With four dedicated outdoor play areas, including a garden, children have plenty of space to explore, create and lead their own play.
- Our age-based indoor spaces are all designed around three different age groups: nursery, toddler and preschool
Our campus love connecting with the local St Ives community through planned excursions and activities that build on their interests and learning. This is full-time position, working on rotating rosters at our beautiful St Ives campus.
About the role
We are looking for a passionate Room Leader having Diploma qualification to join our team at Only About Children! This role will see you working in collaboration with the wider team to ensure our children are inspired to learn in a safe and exciting learning environment.
- Inspire children through play-based and interest focused activities
- Mentor a team of Educators through educational guidance
- Create meaningful partnerships with families, children, and educators to create positive outcomes for children
- Plan and program with support from the OAC Grow Curriculum and EYLF Ongoing records of the children’s development
- Maintain an ongoing commitment to child safety and wellbeing in everyday practices.
You Are Worth More
We believe our people are worth more. That means more pay & benefits, more wellbeing, more recognition, and more development – examples include:
- 50% discount for employee childcare fees
- Above award salary and annual review
- Two ‘Wellbeing Days’ and option to purchase up to two weeks additional annual leave
- 18 weeks Government Parental Leave Pay
- Access to 10 days paid Family & Domestic Violence support
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for ongoing mental health and wellbeing support
- Retail Discount Program including discounted online and instore vouchers and over 500 online cashback offers
- Loyalty Recognition Program to reward tenure of service
- Flexible working arrangements
- Commitment to leadership and development programs
- Financial study support for all levels of qualification incl. 5 days paid study leave
More Than A Job. A Rewarding Career
At Only About Children, our unique approach to early years learning goes beyond education to encompass the health and wellbeing of every child in our care. We call this The OAC Way. We operate over 75 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families.
How To Apply
Click ‘apply now’ and submit your application to [email protected]