Early Childhood Room Leader
Only About Children Alexandria
Our purpose-built two-level Campus is conveniently located on Burrows Road, in the heart of Alexandria with ample underground parking and close to public transport.
- With two recently renovated outdoor play areas, each with undercover spaces – including a large sandpit and a bike track – children have plenty of space to explore, create and lead their own play.
- Our three age-based indoor spaces are specifically designed to encourage children to learn and grow with a focus on safety and natural elements.
With an innovative play-based curriculum we stand out by delivering intentional teaching in dynamic small group learning environments where children’s successes, skills and challenges are monitored on an ongoing basis.
You Are Worth More
We believe our people are worth more. That means more pay & benefits, more wellbeing, more recognition, and more development! Just some of our benefits include:
- $1000 Sign On Bonus for all perm team!
- 50% discount for employee childcare fees
- Above award salary and annual review
- Two ‘Wellbeing Days’ and option to purchase up to two weeks additional annual leave
- 18 weeks Government Parental Leave Pay
- Access to 10 days paid Family & Domestic Violence support
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for ongoing mental health and wellbeing support
- Retail Discount Program including discounted online and instore vouchers and over 500 online cashback offers
- Loyalty Recognition Program to reward tenure of service
- Flexible working arrangements
- Commitment to leadership and development programs
- Financial study support for all levels of qual plus 5 days paid study leave
- Additional 5 days Professional Development Leave for ECTs
About the Role
This role will see you working in collaboration with the wider team to ensure our children are inspired to learn in a safe and exciting learning environment.
- Inspire children through play-based and interest focused activities
- Mentor a team of Educators through educational guidance
- Create meaningful partnerships with families, children, and educators to create positive outcomes for children
- Plan and program with support from the OAC Grow Curriculum and EYLF Ongoing records of the children’s development
- Maintain an ongoing commitment to child safety and wellbeing in everyday practices.
More Than A Job. A Rewarding Career
At Only About Children, our unique approach to early years learning goes beyond education to encompass the health and wellbeing of every child in our care. We call this The OAC Way. We operate over 80 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families.
How To Apply
Click ‘apply now’ and submit your application to [email protected] to discuss your application.