Early Childhood Recruitment Evening
Only About children Recruitment Evening
Join us on Wednesday 29th March from 6:30pm at the Coonans Hill Campus located at 38A Coonans Rd, Pascoe Vale South VIC 3044. Only About Children Coonans Hill is a warm and inviting child care centre with gorgeous indoor and outdoor spaces. This beautiful campus has 127 places and 6 rooms with plenty of on-site parking. If you would like to attend, please click the apply button, or RSVP via our Eventbrite link https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/only-about-children-networking-recruitment-evening-tickets-579873716897
You Are Worth More
We believe our people are worth more. Whether that be more pay & benefits, more wellbeing, more recognition, and more development
- 50% discount for employee childcare fee
- Above award salary and annual review
- Two ‘Wellbeing Days’ and option to purchase up to two weeks additional annual leave
- 18 weeks Government Parental Leave Pay
- Access to 10 days paid Family & Domestic Violence support
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for ongoing mental health and wellbeing support
- Retail Discount Program including discounted online and instore vouchers and over 500 online cashback offers
- Loyalty Recognition Program to reward tenure of service
- Flexible working arrangements
- Commitment to leadership and development programs
- Financial study support for all levels of qualification incl. 5 days paid study leave
More Than A Job. A Rewarding Career
At Only About Children, our unique approach to early years learning goes beyond education to encompass the health and wellbeing of every child in our care. We call this The OAC Way. We operate over 75 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families.
This is a great opportunity to learn about where a career at Only About Children could take you as well as the available roles we have at our Only About Children campuses in Victoria.
Please call Jade on 0456 801 710 for further information. Should you not be able to attend but are interested in hearing more, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Jade.
At Only About Children we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!