About Only About Children Coonan’s Hill
Only About Children Coonans Hill, also known as our Pascoe Vale Childcare campus, is a warm and welcoming centre, with a wide range of exciting, stimulating environments custom-designed to ensure your child thrives.
The centre is home to six age-appropriate indoor learning areas that feature an invigorating mix of fun activities, small group learning, and hands-on gardening experiences. Our bespoke learning spaces are devoted to the individual needs and learning requirements of each child while providing ample space for exploration, growth and interaction with peers.
Our outdoor area includes four spacious playgrounds – abundant in greenery and sunshine – for outdoor learning and exploration, as well as a unique sensory garden with a wide variety of edible plants. Our unparalleled Playground to Plate Program teaches children to grow, prepare and share fresh seasonal food while learning about healthy eating habits. The program offers an opportunity for first hand learning about plants, growing food and taking care of the environment. Laura Fiera our on-site professional garden educator, delivers lessons 3 days a week and works alongside the educators to revolutionise the relationship children have with their food.
Please come and join us at the Coonan’s Hill campus to meet the Director and some of the wonderful team, learn more about Only About Children, and tour the fantastic learning environments you could work in. Dates to be confirmed.
About Your New Role
This role will see you supporting the team to deliver the Oac Grow curriculum. We envision that the successful candidate will be confident in:
- Taking observations and planning for a small group of children
- Having respectful interactions with children to form meaningful bonds
- Supporting children in our care to feel safe and secure
- Creating strong partnerships with families
- Creating inviting and age-appropriate play spaces for children
- Working within a Primary Educator Model of care
What You Will Need To Have:
For this position we are looking for someone with:
- Minimum Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Industry experience including documentation capabilities
- A cooperative team player who loves and respects children in all their individuality and developmental stages
- The ability to create meaningful relationships with our children, families, and fellow educators
- Valid WWCC and relevant certifications
If you would like to attend, please click the apply button, or RSVP to Aimee via [email protected]
For more details, give us a call on 03 8529 5016 for a chat or visit www.oac.edu.au