Early Childhood Leadership Roles
Only About Children has over a decade of experience in early years education and childcare. Privately owned, we proudly operate over 75 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. This breadth gives us the opportunity to provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families and employs over 2,000 people, whose skills, experience and passion help us to deliver on our mission to empower every child to reach their full potential.
It’s our unique approach to childcare that gives children the platform they need to thrive. It’s an approach that goes beyond education to encompass the health, development and total wellbeing of every child in our care.
About the Roles
Working in a Leadership role is critical to the success of everything we do. Working in collaboration with key functional business partners, our Leaders are accountable to deliver educational services to families and manage the campus or a room as a whole. A strong reliance on constructive communication and collaboration between different functional areas is a critical component of the role.
We currently have Leadership opportunities at our Northcote campus for a Campus Director and our Coonan’s Hill campus for an Assistant Director and Educational Leader. If you are looking for a different opportunity, please reach out we’d love to see how we can support you further!
- Ensure child safety and welfare at all times
- Be a positive role model by coaching and mentoring team members through Educational Leadership
- Ensure ongoing, professional and timely communication between the campus and families
- Take personal responsibility for modelling and driving organisational values and leadership practices
- Recognise, support and adhere to the values and philosophy of the company and campus
- Reduced childcare fees
- Additional day of leave called Oac Time
- Reward and recognition program celebrating excellence
- Networking opportunities with other Leaders
- Dedicated Support Office to help you succeed in all areas
Requirements of the Roles
- A Diploma or Bachelor level qualification (ACECQA Approved)
- Certifications including WWCC, child protection, first aid
- Strong business acumen and understanding of the operational running of a childcare service or leading a room
- Strong understanding of the NQF, EYLF, and regulations
At Only About Children we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Aimee on 03 8529 5016 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.