About The Role and Campus
At Only About Children Berwick, we believe that our holistic approach to childcare and kindergarten gives every child the best opportunity to reach their full potential. Our quality early learning programs are innovative, with a focus on health, wellbeing and education.
Our dedicated outdoor play area is partly undercover and includes a large sandpit, a herb garden, a vegetable patch, natural climbing equipment and a large spacious grass area. There is ample space available for self-lead play, adventure and exploration. Our three age-based indoor spaces are specifically designed to encourage children to learn and grow, at their age and stage of development, in a secure ‘home away from home’ environment. We enjoy connecting with our local community through planned excursions and community activities that feed into the children’s interests and learning. At Only About Children childcare Berwick, these include regular visits to the local library, supermarket and fire station.
We’re looking to welcome a Certificate III Educator to the team working in an Inclusion Support role on a 12 month contract. Working alongside amazing educators in a supportive team and inviting environments, this is the place you want to be working at! Your role will involve:
- Working closely with all educators to provide a stimulating environment for children to thrive in
- Supporting child to reach their full potential through play-based and interest-focused activities
- Utilising the Oac Grow curriculum to support your daily practices
- Ongoing communication with families
- Following daily routines including meal times, rest times, nappy changing/toileting, etc.
- Inclusion support experience
How We Support You?
- Ongoing development opportunities
- Additional day of leave called ‘Oac Time’
- Reward & Recognition Program
- Reduced childcare fees
- Supported studies and professional development
- Plus more!
How You Support Us?
For this position we are looking for someone with:
- A Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Industry experience including documentation capabilities
- A cooperative team player who loves and respects children in all their individuality and developmental stages
- The ability to create meaningful relationships with our children, families, and fellow educators
- Valid WWCC and relevant certifications
- Inclusion support experience – please include an overview of your inclusion support experience in your cover letter
Interested in this opportunity? Please hit the APPLY button now and follow the prompts to submit your resume.
Want to know more about Oac? Give Aimee a call on 03 8529 5016 for a chat and visit www.oac.edu.au