Early Childhood Educators
Only About Children Fairlight
Only About Children has two campuses in Fairlight which were both purpose-built with two levels each that are located in the same building. Our Campuses has dedicated indoor spaces and large outdoor areas that have been designed with natural elements in mind with the outdoor pace having bike tracks, vegetable gardens and a large sandpit that encourages children to learn and grow in a safe environment.
At our Fairlight childcare centre, our passionate educators, allied health specialists and accredited dietitians are focused on creating a learning space where families and children can learn and grow together.
The Role & Duties
Only About Children are looking for passionate and enthusiastic educators that have are either Certificate III or Diploma Qualified to join their teams. These positions are full-time positions on rotating rosters.
Some of your duties will include:
- Create a stimulating, positive and appropriate environment to foster and support the development.
- Communicate positively and openly with children and their families on an ongoing basis.
- Conduct observation and evaluation of children’s development.
- Provide physical care, assisting children in daily routines and mealtimes.
- Respond to the emotional needs of the children.
- Maintain up to date records for each child within the group.
- Opportunities for growth and development – we have established career paths and want to support you to achieve your goals!
- An additional day of leave called ‘Oac Time’
- Flexible work arrangements
- Reward & Recognition Program
- Reduced childcare fees
- Limitless Career – we have operations in 3 states and love to promote from within!
Skills & Experience
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education or Equivalent
- Valid Working With Children’s Check.
- Must be vaccinated for COVID 19
- Current First Aid Certificate – Desirable
- Child Protection qualification – Desirable
- A creative and cooperative team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Kirstie on 0413 359 077 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.
We look forward to hearing from you!