Oac South Melbourne has a special charm and distinct character as it is located in a heritage listed train station. The Campus has a large outdoor area and floor to ceiling windows allowing the natural light to flow through. This campus was recently awarded an Exceeding Rating, so you can be assured you’ll be working within an amazing environment.
We’re looking to welcome a Certificate III and Diploma Educator to the team. Working alongside amazing educators in a supportive team and inviting environments, this is the place you want to be working at! Your role will involve:
- Working closely with all educators to provide a stimulating environment for children to thrive in
- Supporting children to reach their full potential through play-based and interest-focused activities
- Utilising the Oac Grow curriculum to support your daily practices
- Ongoing communication with families
- Following daily routines including meal times, rest times, nappy changing/toileting, etc.
- You may also be required to support the room leader by contributing to the daily documentation.
How We Support You?
- Ongoing development opportunities
- Additional day of leave called Oac Time
- Reward & Recognition Program
- Reduced childcare fees
- Supported studies
How You Support Us?
For this position we are looking for someone with:
- A Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Industry experience including documentation capabilities
- A cooperative team player who loves and respects children in all their individuality and developmental stages
- The ability to create meaningful relationships with our children, families, and fellow educators
- Valid WWCC and relevant certifications
Interested in this opportunity? Please hit the APPLY button now and follow the prompts to submit your resume.
Want to know more about Oac? Give Aimee a call on (03) 8529 5016 for a chat and visit www.oac.edu.au