About the Oac
Only About Children (Oac) is one of Australia’s leading early education and preschool providers for children 0-5 years with a focus on integrated and holistic early childhood education, child development and health and well being. We have over 70 Early Education and Preschool campuses with many more in development throughout Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne.
Our proposition is different and so is our attitude. We’re passionate, happy knowledgeable and approachable. Critical to our success are the great people who work here and the relationships they share with children and families.
We focus on the total well-being of our team members, providing flexible work options and a wide range of learning and development opportunities.
About the role
We are currently seeking Certificate III qualified educators to join the teams in our Leichhardt Campuses. This role will see you leading a team of highly experienced educators.
- Planning and implementing the educational program which values a holistic view of each child’s development
- Maintaining ongoing records of the children’s development, program and daily information
- Assisting with daily room tasks – e.g. activity preparation and meal times
- Assuring the high quality of services in consideration of the National Quality Standards
- Ensuring compliance with relevant Government Regulations
- Guiding team members with their professional development, individual goals and performance.
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education (or Working Towards)
- A Working With Children Check
- A creative and cooperative team person
- Committed to excellence in early childhood education and care
- Strong understanding of the National Quality Framework and EYLF with proven results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to apply
Hit the APPLY button and follow the prompts to submit application
Want to know more about us? Give Murat a call on (02) 8315 2944 for a chat or visit www.oac.edu.au