Early Childhood Educators
Only About Children is one of Australia’s leading early education and preschool providers for children 0-5 years with a focus on integrated and holistic early childhood education, child development and health and wellbeing. We have 80 Early Education and Preschool campuses with many more in development throughout NSW, VIC and QLD.
The Role and Campus
Only About Children Caringbah are looking for passionate and enthusiastic Cert. III or Diploma qualified educators to join our teams. These are full-time positions on rotating rosters.
Some of your duties as an Only About Children educator will include:
- Create a stimulating, positive and appropriate environment to foster and support the development.
- Communicate positively and openly with children and their families on an ongoing basis.
- Conduct observation and evaluation of children’s development.
- Provide physical care, assisting children in daily routines and mealtimes.
- Respond to the emotional needs of the children.
- Maintain up to date records for each child within the group.
We offer a range of employee benefits to support you on your Only About Children journey:
- Sign-up Bonus: $1,000 sign-up bonus for all new permanent Educators
- Competitive Salary – Attractive rates and yearly salary reviews
- Staff Development – continuously learn through Oac Academy, our online training tool there to support you in your professional development.
- Education Assistance – Financial studying support is available for those wanting to progress their career
- Reward & Recognition Program – Excellence awards, bonus programs and more.
- Discounted Childcare – Ongoing employees can enjoy discounted childcare fees.
- Easy Commute – Onsite car parking and easy access to public transport available.
Skills & Experience
- Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education or Equivalent
- Valid Working With Children’s Check.
- Must be vaccinated for COVID 19
- Current First Aid Certificate – Desirable
- Child Protection qualification – Desirable
- A creative and cooperative team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At Only About Children, we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, including those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call William on 0458 441 203 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.