About The Campus
Our two dedicated outdoor play areas have been created with exploration, adventure and self-lead play in mind. Our children can enjoy the bike track, fairy garden, slide and our 2 large sandpits. Our seven age-based indoor spaces are specifically designed to encourage children to learn and grow with a focus on safety and natural elements.
About The Role
We’re looking to welcome an Early Childhood Teacher to the Coogee Carr Street team where you will work alongside a team of amazing educators in a supportive and inviting environment – this is the place you want to be working at!
Your role will involve:
- Working closely with all educators to provide a stimulating environment for children to thrive in
- Supporting children to reach their full potential through play-based and interest-focused activities
- Utilising the Oac Grow curriculum to support your daily practices
- Ongoing communication with families
- Following daily routines including meal times, rest times, nappy changing/toileting, etc.
How We Support You?
- Ongoing development opportunities
- An additional day of leave (called Oac Time)
- Reward & Recognition Program
- Reduced childcare fees
- Supported studies
What you will need
For this position we are looking for someone with:
- Degree/Masters in Early Childhood (or ACECQA approved equivalent)
- Room leader experience
- NESA Teacher Registration
- Industry experience including documentation capabilities
- A cooperative team player who loves and respects children in all their individuality and developmental stages
- The ability to create meaningful relationships with our children, families, and fellow educators
- Valid WWCC and relevant certifications
Interested in this opportunity? Please hit the APPLY button now, or give Jovana a call on 0456 624 762 to find out more, or visit us at www.oac.edu.au