About The Campus
With two dedicated outdoor play areas our children have lots of space to explore, create and lead their own play. Our nursery play area has a veranda off the classrooms and a small garden and sandpit, whilst our toddler and preschool children have ample opportunity for physical play with a larger sandpit and natural climbing structures built into the space. Our children enjoy caring for our herb garden and worm farm.
About The Role
We’re looking to welcome an Early Childhood Teacher to the Coogee Brook Street team where you will work alongside a team of amazing educators in a supportive and inviting environment – this is the place you want to be working at!
Your role will involve:
- Working closely with all educators to provide a stimulating environment for children to thrive in
- Supporting children to reach their full potential through play-based and interest-focused activities
- Utilising the Oac Grow curriculum to support your daily practices
- Ongoing communication with families
- Following daily routines including meal times, rest times, nappy changing/toileting, etc.
How We Support You?
- Ongoing development opportunities
- An additional day of leave (called Oac Time)
- Reward & Recognition Program
- Reduced childcare fees
- Supported studies
What you will need
For this position we are looking for someone with:
- Degree/Masters in Early Childhood (or ACECQA approved equivalent)
- Room leader experience
- NESA Teacher Registration
- Industry experience including documentation capabilities
- A cooperative team player who loves and respects children in all their individuality and developmental stages
- The ability to create meaningful relationships with our children, families, and fellow educators
- Valid WWCC and relevant certifications
Interested in this opportunity? Please hit the APPLY button now, or give Jovana a call on 0456 624 762 to find out more, or visit us at www.oac.edu.au