At Only About Children (Oac) we understand the importance of early years learning. Quality education improves a child’s development, social and emotional outcomes and long term achievement and wellbeing.
We nurture and support early years learning and education through our unique child lead curriculum which, based on the EYLF, focusses on age appropriate learning and is targeted at Nursery, Toddler and Preschool / Kindergarten aged children.
The role & Campus
We are currently seeking a Diploma qualified Childcare Room leader to join the team at our Neutral Bay campus.
Our two-level Campus is beautifully situated in a renovated church school, with some of the original features remaining. Conveniently located at 11 Lindsay Street, we’re a short three-minute walk from Neutral Bay Public School and a number of local bus stops. With street parking and pram storage available, families can enjoy a smooth drop off and pick up every visit.
How can we support you?
At Oac we have a continuous commitment to learning and development, encouraging our people to strive to be their best. We offer traineeships, a cutting edge leadership development program and on-going financial study assistance.
As a growing organisation, we can offer our team members internal transfer and promotion opportunities. Oac has many success stories of people developing their careers, from leadership and Campus Director positions, to working at the Campus Support Office.
How can you support us?
We understand that educating young children is complex and requires ongoing qualifications and professional development. We ensure all our team members are appropriately skilled and qualified to develop and educate young minds. For this position, we are looking for:
- Diploma in Children’s Services/Early Childhood
- Working With Children Check
- Previous Room Leader experience preferred but not essential
- A creative and cooperative team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to excellence in early childhood
What we can offer you?
- Competitive Pay Rate
- Lots of fun! We host regular social events
- The celebration of achievements – gift vouchers, reward dinners & recognition rewards
- Discounted childcare from your first day with us
- Career growth and progression with leadership & mentoring programs as well as networking meetings
Interested? Please hit the APPLY button now and follow the prompts to submit your resume.
Want to know more about us? Give Kirstie a call on 02 8315 2911 for a chat or visit www.oac.edu.au