About Oac & Campus
At Only About Children (Oac), we pride ourselves on our unique approach to early learning. We want to provide children with an inspiring start to life, reflected in everything we do from our tailored curriculum through to our modern facilities. Our team of educators are critical in making sure we continue to go above and beyond for our children and their families, so you can imagine that our early learning careers are equally exciting, rewarding, and challenging.
We are in need of Diploma Educators to join the teams at Oac Enmore & Glebe campuses.
To join us, you will need to be a passionate educator, ready and willing to work as part of a team and support each other. Developing strong relationships with our children, families and your colleagues is really important for us. We’re really after educators who ooze enthusiasm and are ready to consider new concepts.
Both Enmore and Glebe campuses have Exceeding NQS Rating Scores!
How We Support You?
At Oac, our values are communicated through our environment, so with our purpose built campuses, we aim to dazzle the children’s senses and invite curiosity and discovery. Our Educators also benefit from the state of the art environments which are tailored to cohesively match our comprehensive curriculum while catering for the numerous different personalities, learning styles strengths and interests that arrive through our doors daily.
How You Support Us?
We understand that educating young children is complex and requires ongoing qualifications and professional development. We ensure all our team members are appropriately skilled and qualified to develop and educate young minds. For this position we are looking for someone with:
- A Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Valid Working With Children Check
- A dynamic personality, creativity and a clear passion for early childhood education
- Strong communication, organisation, and documentation capabilities
- A cooperative team player who loves and respects children in all their individuality and developmental stages
- The ability to create meaningful relationships with our children, families, and fellow educators
Interested? Please hit the APPLY button now and follow the prompts to submit your resume.