About the Role
Our Chatswood Albert Avenue team are looking for a Diploma qualified educator to join their team. This opportunity will have you working in the toddler room alongside a dedicated and knowledgeable team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with all educators to provide a stimulating environment for children to thrive in
- Supporting children to reach their full potential through play-based activities
- Utilising the Oac Grow curriculum to support your daily practices
- Strong communication with parents and families
- Working in a collaborative team environment
- Close to transport and shops
- Flexible roster options
- Ongoing career development opportunities
- Reward & Recognition Program
- Reduced childcare fees
- Parking available
How You Support Us?
We understand that educating young children is complex and requires ongoing qualifications and professional development. We ensure all our team members are appropriately skilled and qualified to develop and educate young minds. For this position, we are looking for:
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- Working With Children Check
- First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis
- Strong understanding of the National Quality Framework and EYLF with proven results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Does this sound like the opportunity for you? Follow the prompts to apply now or if you’d like to find out more, visit our website www.oac.edu.au
For anymore info please feel free to give Murat a call on (02) 8315 2944.