Each of our age groups has their own dedicated outdoor yard where children can confidently lead their own play, explore and create. We encourage shared age play and our Kinder children often join in safe play with our toddlers, within their groups. We have nine age-based indoor rooms. These spaces have been specifically created to encourage children in their learning and growth, with a focus on safety and natural elements.
We envision the successful candidate will be able to;
- Support the delivery of the Oac Grow curriculum
- Help maintain ongoing records of the children’s development
- Working in a collaborative environment focusing on a One Team approach
- Create inspiring, interesting, and age appropriate learning experiences
- Form meaningful partnerships with families to reach the best outcomes for each individual child
- A focus on the Primary Care-Giving Approach
How We Support You?
- Career development through our Oac Evolve programs
- Strong reward and recognition program including Awards Nights!
- An additional day of leave called “Oac Time”
- Opportunities to study further with Oac
- Discounted Childcare
- Beautiful learning environments and access to updated resources
How You Support Us?
We understand that educating young children is complex and requires ongoing qualifications and professional development. We ensure all our team members are appropriately skilled and qualified to develop and educate young minds. For this position we are looking for someone with:
- A Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Industry experience
- Strong communication and organisation capabilities
- The ability to create meaningful relationships with our children, families, and fellow educators
Interested? Please hit the APPLY button now and follow the prompts to submit your resume.
Want to know more about Oac? Email Aimee via [email protected] for a chat or visit www.oac.edu.au