About Your New Role
Only About Children Brunswick West are searching for an educator to welcome into their amazing team. To join us, you will need to be a passionate educator, ready and willing to work as part of a team and support each other. Developing strong relationships with our children, families and your colleagues is really important for us.
This role will see you working within a team, supporting the room leader to deliver the Oac Grow curriculum. Your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with all educators to provide a stimulating environment for children to thrive in
- Supporting children to reach their full potential through play-based and interest-focused activities
- Utilising the Oac Grow curriculum to support your daily practices
- Ongoing communication with families
- Following daily routines including meal times, rest times, nappy changing/toileting, etc.
- You may also be required to support the room leader by contributing to the daily documentation.
How We Support You?
- Beautiful learning environments and access to updated resources
- Career development through our Oac Evolve programs
- Strong reward and recognition program including Awards Nights!
- An additional day of leave called “Oac Time”
- Opportunities to study further with Oac
- Discounted Childcare
How You Support Us?
We understand that educating young children is complex and requires ongoing qualifications and professional development. We ensure all our team members are appropriately skilled and qualified to develop and educate young minds. For this position we are looking for someone with:
- A Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- Industry experience
- Strong communication and organisation capabilities
- The ability to create meaningful relationships with our children, families, and fellow educators
Interested? Please hit the APPLY button now and follow the prompts to submit your resume.
Want to know more about Oac? Give Aimee a call on 0385295016 for a chat and visit www.oac.edu.au