About Your New Role
At Only About Armadale, we take a holistic approach to childcare and kindergarten. We provide quality early learning, through innovative programs, with a focus on early years education, health and wellbeing. Through this integrated approach, we believe every child is given the best opportunity to reach their full potential.
With three dedicated outdoor learning environments, each specifically designed to cater for Nursery, Toddler and Kindergarten years, children have plenty of stimulating space to explore, create and lead their own play. Our children can enjoy sandpits, a wooden fort with a slide, rocky riverbeds and a mister for the warmer months. Our indoor spaces are designed to encourage children to grow and learn at their age and stage of development, in a secure ‘home away from home’ environment. We love to connect with our local area and community through excursions and activities that feed into children’s interests and learning. These include fun train trips with our older children, to a variety of local places and visits to local parks, the nursery and Malvern Central with our younger ones.
This role will see you supporting the room leader to deliver the Oac Grow curriculum. We envision that the successful candidate will be confident in:
- Taking observations and planning for a small group of children
- Having respectful interactions with children to form meaningful bonds
- Supporting children in our care to feel safe and secure
- Creating strong partnerships with families
- Creating inviting and age-appropriate play spaces for children
- Receiving feedback and reflecting on practices for professional growth
- Working within a Primary Educator Model of care
What You Will Need To Have:
For this position we are looking for someone with:
- A Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- Industry experience including documentation capabilities
- A cooperative team player who loves and respects children in all their individuality and developmental stages
- The ability to create meaningful relationships with our children, families, and fellow educators
- Valid WWCC and relevant certifications
Interested in this opportunity? Please hit the APPLY button now and follow the prompts to submit your resume.
Want to know more about Oac? Give Aimee a call on 03 8529 5016 for a chat and visit www.oac.edu.au