About the company
At Only About Children (Oac) we understand the importance of early years learning. Quality education improves a child’s development, social and emotional outcomes and long-term achievement and wellbeing. We nurture and support early years learning and education through our unique child lead curriculum which, based on the EYLF, focusses on age appropriate learning and is targeted at Nursery, Toddler and Preschool / Kindergarten aged children.
About the role
We are currently seeking a Diploma qualified Educator to join the team. This role will see you working alongside experienced educators supporting a high quality education program.
Our purpose-built two-level Campus is conveniently located on Burrows Road, in the heart of Alexandria, and a six-ten-minute drive from the Australian Technology Park in South Eveleigh at 95 Burrows Road, Alexandria, 2015. This early learning centre is a five-minute walk from the expansive Sydney Park in one direction and the gorgeous Grounds of Alexandria in the other. With plenty of undercover parking, families can enjoy a smooth drop off and pick up every visit. We are close to public transport with bus stops nearby that connect to the wider area in both directions. A main bus route is only a two-minute walk from our Alexandria childcare centre.
- Communicate positively and openly with children on an ongoing basis
- Create a stimulating, positive and appropriate environment to foster and support development
- Conduct observation and evaluation of children’s development
- Provide physical care, assisting children in daily routines and meal times
- Respond to the emotional needs of the children
- Maintain up to date records for each child within the group
How you support us
We understand that educating young children is complex and requires ongoing qualifications and professional development. We ensure all our team members are appropriately skilled and qualified to develop and educate young minds. For this position, we are looking for:
- Diploma in Children’s Services/Early Childhood
- A Working With Children Check
- A creative and cooperative team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to excellence in early childhood
How to apply
Hit the APPLY button and follow the prompts to submit your cover letter and resume. To learn more about us visit www.oac.edu.au