About Only About Children
At Only About Children, we pride ourselves on our unique approach to early learning. We want to provide children with an inspiring start to life, equally, we want to support our team members in their career and life aspirations. Join us and you’ll become part of a truly inspiring and cohesive culture.
The Role and Campus
Only About Children West Pymble are seeking a passionate certificate III assistant educator to join the team. Your role will involve:
- Working closely with all educators to provide a stimulating environment for children to thrive in
- Supporting children to reach their full potential through play-based and interest-focused activities
- Utilizing the Oac Grow curriculum to support your daily practices
- Ongoing communication with families
- Following daily routines including meal times, rest times, nappy changing/toileting, etc.
- You may also be required to support the room leader by contributing to the daily documentation.
How We Support You
- Ongoing development opportunities
- Additional day of leave called Oac Time
- Reward & Recognition Program
- Reduced childcare fees
- Supported studies
- Plus more!
For this position we are looking for someone with:
- A Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Industry experience including documentation capabilities
- A cooperative team player who loves and respects children in all their individuality and developmental stages
- The ability to create meaningful relationships with our children, families, and fellow educators
- Valid WWCC and relevant certifications
Please hit the APPLY button now and follow the prompts to submit your resume.
Please give Kirstie a call on 0283152911 for a confidential chat and visit www.oac.edu.au