Our purpose-built Campus is located on Level 1, 767 Mt Alexander Road, Moonee Ponds, and is a close 8 minute walk from Essendon Station and moments away from trams and buses.
Our Campus has a large outdoor area with two yards available and dedicated space for children to explore safely and adventurously. The outdoor area features a bike track, large climbing area, mud patch and sand pits, worm farms, composting bins, water trough and large black boards. Both yards have embedded ‘Playground to Plate’ sensory gardens with a variety of edible plants for children to explore and maintain with Marie, our garden educator.
Our indoor spaces are designed to encourage children to learn and grow with a focus on safety and natural elements. We enjoy connecting with our local community through planned excursions and community activities that build on the children’s interests and learning. We run a Nature Play Program at Napier Park in Strathmore during term 2 and 3.
We’re looking to welcome a Certificate III Educator to our team. Working alongside amazing educators in a supportive team and inviting environments, this is the place you want to be working at! Your role will involve:
- Working closely with all educators to provide a stimulating environment for children to thrive in
- Supporting children to reach their full potential through play-based and interest-focused activities
- Utilising the Oac Grow curriculum to support your daily practices
- Ongoing communication with families
- Following daily routines including meal times, rest times, nappy changing/toileting, etc.
- You may also be required to support the room leader by contributing to the daily documentation.
How We Support You?
- Ongoing development opportunities
- Additional day of leave called Oac Time
- Reward & Recognition Program
- Reduced childcare fees
- Supported studies
- Plus more!
How YouSupport Us?
For this position we are looking for someone with:
- A Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Industry experience including documentation capabilities
- A cooperative team player who loves and respects children in all their individuality and developmental stages
- The ability to create meaningful relationships with our children, families, and fellow educators
- Valid WWCC and relevant certifications
Interested in this opportunity? Please hit the APPLY button now and follow the prompts to submit your resume.
Want to know more about Oac? Give Aimee a call on 03 8529 5016 for a chat and visit www.oac.edu.au