About the company
At Only About Children (Oac) we understand the importance of early years learning. Quality education improves a child’s development, social and emotional outcomes and long-term achievement and wellbeing. We nurture and support early years learning and education through our unique child lead curriculum which, based on the EYLF, focusses on age appropriate learning and is targeted at Nursery, Toddler and Preschool / Kindergarten aged children.
About the role
We are currently seeking an experienced Certificate III educator to join the team at our Maroubra campus. This role will see you working alongside experienced educators supporting a high quality education program.
Oac’s Maroubra early learning and preschool centre has been carefully designed to create a wonderful home away from home for children 0-6 years. The Maroubra childcare centre boasts two remarkable playgrounds, an abundance of open space and natural light. Once inside, you’ll find the supportive, warm and inspiring atmosphere set by our qualified team will continue to enrich your child’s day-care experience. We are conveniently located just off Anzac Parade with onsite parking for safe and simple drop off and pick up.
- Communicate positively and openly with children on an ongoing basis
- Create a stimulating, positive and appropriate environment to foster and support development
- Conduct observation and evaluation of children’s development
- Provide physical care, assisting children in daily routines and meal times
- Respond to the emotional needs of the children
- Maintain up to date records for each child within the group
How you support us?
We understand that educating young children is complex and requires ongoing qualifications and professional development. We ensure all our team members are appropriately skilled and qualified to develop and educate young minds. For this position, we are looking for:
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education
- Working With Children Check
- A creative and cooperative team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Commitment to excellence in early childhood
- Flexible approach to working a variety of shifts whether it be notified in advance or on the day
Interested? Please hit the APPLY button now and follow the prompts to submit your resume.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Murat on (02) 8315 2944