About The Role and Campus
Children have ample space to create, explore and lead their own play in our four dedicated outdoor areas. Our Kinder space has a vast play area with a large sandpit and slides, and our toddler space overlooks the Melbourne City skyline. Our indoor spaces are specifically designed to encourage children to learn and grow with a focus on safety and natural elements. We enjoy connecting with our local community through planned excursions and community activities that build on the children’s interests and learning.
We’re looking to welcome a Certificate III Educator to the team. Working alongside amazing educators in a supportive campus and inviting environments, this is the place you want to be working at! Your role will involve:
- Working closely with all educators to provide a stimulating environment for children to thrive in
- Supporting children to reach their full potential through play-based and interest-focused activities
- Utilising the Oac Grow curriculum to support your daily practices
- Ongoing communication with families
- Following daily routines including meal times, rest times, nappy changing/toileting, etc.
- You may also be required to support the room leader by contributing to the daily documentation.
How We Support You?
- Ongoing development opportunities
- Additional day of leave called Oac Time
- Reward & Recognition Program
- Reduced childcare fees
- Supported studies
- Plus more!
How You Support Us?
For this position we are looking for someone with:
- A Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Industry experience including documentation capabilities
- A cooperative team player who loves and respects children in all their individuality and developmental stages
- The ability to create meaningful relationships with our children, families, and fellow educators
- Valid WWCC and relevant certifications
Interested in this opportunity? Please hit the APPLY button now and follow the prompts to submit your resume.
Want to know more about Oac? Give Aimee a call on 03 8529 5016 for a chat or visit www.oac.edu.au