Our intimate cottage-Campus is located close to Hampton Street shops, with many bus stops just a short walk away. We have a large natural yard with gorgeous trees for Kinder and toddler aged children to enjoy. Our children love the bike track, vegetable garden, lemon trees, and outdoor dining area. We have a separate yard for our Nursery children, with a large oak tree providing shade on hot days.
Our three age-based rooms have been designed, with natural elements, to safely encourage children in their learning and growth. We have an open-door policy, meaning the children can choose to be inside or outside and are free to visit their siblings in other rooms. We enjoy our connection with the local community. Our excursions and community activities are based around the children’s interests and learning. At Only About Children childcare Hampton, this means regular excursions to surrounding parks, shopping for our monthly fruit and vegetables at Coles and weekly visits to our local Aged Care Facility.
About Your New Role
Only About Children Hampton are searching for an Educator to welcome into their amazing team. To join us, you will need to be a passionate educator, ready and willing to work as part of a team and support each other. Developing strong relationships with our children, families and your colleagues is really important for us.
We envision that the successful candidate will be confident in:
- Having respectful interactions with children to form meaningful bonds
- Supporting children in our care to feel safe and secure
- Creating partnerships with families
- Engaging in age-appropriate activities for children
- Being a team player with great communication and time management skills
- Willingness to learn and take on board feedback
What You Will Need To Have:
For this position we are looking for someone with:
- A Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- A cooperative team player who loves and respects children in all their individuality and developmental stages
- The ability to create meaningful relationships with our children, families, and fellow educators
- Valid WWCC and relevant certifications
Interested in this opportunity? Please hit the APPLY button now and follow the prompts to submit your resume.
Want to know more about Oac? Give Aimee a call on 03 8529 5016 for a chat and visit www.oac.edu.au