Only About Children
We take a holistic approach to childcare and kindergarten at Only About Children Cheltenham. We provide high quality early learning, through innovative programs, with a focus on health, wellbeing and early years education. Through this integrated approach, we believe every child is given the best opportunity to reach their full potential.
With three dedicated outdoor play areas, one each for Nursery, Toddler and Kindergarten aged children, there is lots of active space for creativity and exploration. We have sandpits, raised gardens filled with herbs, lemon trees and native flora, balance-bridges, specially designed undulating turf surfaces, a river stream and a worm farm! Our indoor spaces are all age-based and designed to encourage children’s learning and development, with a focus on safety and natural elements. We love connecting with our local community through activities and planned excursions that build on the children’s interests and learning. At Only About Children childcare Cheltenham, these include road safety education with visits to the school crossing in preparation for school readiness.
About Your New Role
We are currently seeking a Certificate III Early Childhood Educator to join the team at our Cheltenham Campus. Be inspired in an aesthetically delightful outdoor environment and purpose built children’s service. Work alongside a professional team who are passionate to deliver the highest quality education and care and respect for children and families.
Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Support the delivery of the Oac Grow curriculum
- Facilitate a collaborative work environment focusing on a One Team approach
- Form meaningful partnerships with families to reach the best outcomes for each individual child
- A strong commitment to sustainability and teaching children to care for our world
- An enthusiastic approach to continual learning and growing your career in the early childhood industry
How We Support You
At Oac we support the wellbeing of our people by empowering them to explore not only career growth but also life aspirations. When you join Oac you can be assured a supportive, collaborative, and open team environment, where we work with you to be the best teacher you can be. At Oac, we can provide you with:
- Performance, loyalty, and achievement recognition
- Employee Assistance Program
- Reduced childcare fees
- Addition day of leave (Called Oac Time)
- Established career path
- Access to our Oac Evolve Program (for personal and professional development)
How you support Us?
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Valid WWCC
- Up-to-date certifications such as first aid and mandatory reporting
- An understanding of the National Quality Framework and EYLF
- A team player able to work in collaboration with the wider team
Does this sound like the perfect opportunity for you? Follow the prompts to apply now!
Want to know more about Oac? Give Aimee a call on 03 8529 5016 for a chat or visit www.oac.edu.au