About The Role and Campus
Our purpose-built Campus is nestled in the quiet side streets of Cheltenham and is a short walk to public transport. With three dedicated outdoor play areas, there is lots of active space for creativity and exploration. We have sandpits, raised gardens filled with herbs, lemon trees and native flora, balance-bridges, specially designed undulating turf surfaces, a river stream and a worm farm!
Our indoor spaces are all age-based and designed to encourage children’s learning and development. We love connecting with our local community through activities and planned excursions that build on the children’s interests and learning. These include road safety education with visits to the school crossing in preparation for school readiness.
We’re looking to welcome a Certificate III Educator to the team. Working alongside amazing educators in a supportive team and inviting environments, this is the place you want to be working at! Your role will involve:
- Working closely with all educators to provide a stimulating environment for children to thrive in
- Supporting children to reach their full potential through play-based and interest-focused activities
- Utilising the Oac Grow curriculum to support your daily practices
- Ongoing communication with families
- Following daily routines including meal times, rest times, nappy changing/toileting, etc.
- You may also be required to support the room leader by contributing to the daily documentation.
How We Support You?
- Ongoing development opportunities
- Additional day of leave called ‘Oac Time’
- Reward & Recognition Program
- Reduced childcare fees
- Supported studies and professional development
- Plus more!
How You Support Us?
For this position we are looking for someone with:
- A Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Industry experience including documentation capabilities
- A cooperative team player who loves and respects children in all their individuality and developmental stages
- The ability to create meaningful relationships with our children, families, and fellow educators
- Valid WWCC and relevant certifications
Interested in this opportunity? Please hit the APPLY button now and follow the prompts to submit your resume.
Want to know more about Oac? Give Aimee a call on 03 8529 5016 for a chat and visit www.oac.edu.au