About Oac Camberwell and the Role
At Only About Children Camberwell, we take a holistic approach to childcare and kindergarten. Our innovative programs provide quality learning with a focus on early years education, health and wellbeing. We believe this integrated approach gives every child the best opportunity to reach their full potential.
Each of our age groups has their own dedicated outdoor yard where children can confidently lead their own play, explore and create. We encourage shared age play and our Kinder children often join in safe play with our toddlers, within their groups. We have nine age-based indoor rooms. These spaces have been specifically created to encourage children in their learning and growth, with a focus on safety and natural elements. Our Kinder age children have three rooms that they utilise each day – a construction room, a numeracy and literacy room and an art room.
We’re looking to welcome a Certificate III Educator to our team. Working alongside amazing educators in a supportive team and inviting environments, this is the place you want to be working at! Your role will involve:
- Working closely with all educators to provide a stimulating environment for children to thrive in
- Supporting children to reach their full potential through play-based and interest-focused activities
- Utilising the Oac Grow curriculum to support your daily practices
- Ongoing communication with families
- Following daily routines including meal times, rest times, nappy changing/toileting, etc.
- You may also be required to support the room leader by contributing to the daily documentation.
How We Support You?
- Ongoing development opportunities
- Additional day of leave called Oac Time
- Reward & Recognition Program
- Reduced childcare fees
- Supported studies
- Plus more!
How You Support Us?
For this position we are looking for someone with:
- A Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Industry experience including documentation capabilities
- A cooperative team player who loves and respects children in all their individuality and developmental stages
- The ability to create meaningful relationships with our children, families, and fellow educators
- Valid WWCC and relevant certifications
Interested in this opportunity? Please hit the APPLY button now and follow the prompts to submit your resume and cover letter.
Or give Aimee a call on 03 8529 5016 for a chat and visit www.oac.edu.au to find out more about Oac.