About The Role and Campus
Only About Children Armadale is a wonderful childcare centre, with three dedicated outdoor learning environments, each specifically designed to cater for Nursery, Toddler and Kindergarten years, children have plenty of stimulating space to explore, create and lead their own play. Our children can enjoy sandpits, a wooden fort with a slide, rocky riverbeds and a mister for the warmer months. All areas are shaded or partly shaded with a beautiful big tree providing an element of natural shading. Our indoor spaces are designed to encourage children to grow and learn, at their age and stage of development, in a secure ‘home away from home’ environment.
We love to connect with our local area and community through excursions and activities that feed into children’s interests and learning. At Only About Children childcare Armadale, these include fun train trips with our older children, to a variety of local places and visits to local parks, the nursery and Malvern Central with our younger ones.
We’re looking to welcome a Certificate III Educator to the team. Working alongside amazing educators in a supportive team and inviting environments, this is the place you want to be working at! Your role will involve:
- Working closely with all educators to provide a stimulating environment for children to thrive in
- Supporting children to reach their full potential through play-based and interest-focused activities
- Utilising the Oac Grow curriculum to support your daily practices
- Ongoing communication with families
- Following daily routines including meal times, rest times, nappy changing/toileting, etc.
- You may also be required to support the room leader by contributing to the daily documentation.
How We Support You?
- Ongoing development opportunities
- Additional day of leave called Oac Time
- Reward & Recognition Program
- Reduced childcare fees
- Supported studies
- Plus more!
For this position we are looking for someone with:
- A Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Industry experience including documentation capabilities
- A cooperative team player who loves and respects children in all their individuality and developmental stages
- The ability to create meaningful relationships with our children, families, and fellow educators
- Valid WWCC and relevant certifications
Interested in this opportunity? Please hit the APPLY button now and follow the prompts to submit your resume.
Want to know more about Oac? Give Aimee a call on 03 8529 5016
for a chat and visit www.oac.edu.au