At Only About Children Altona North, we are dedicated to providing children and families with a welcoming, warm and nurturing environment where everyone is free to be themselves. We believe this is important in encouraging every child to reach their potential.
We are seeking a passionate certificate III assistant educator to join the team; working closely with educators and families to provide a stimulating and exciting environment for our children. Your role will involve:
- Working closely with all educators to provide a stimulating environment for children to thrive in
- Supporting children to reach their full potential through play-based and interest-focused activities
- Utilising the Oac Grow curriculum to support your daily practices
- Ongoing communication with families
- Following daily routines including meal times, rest times, nappy changing/toileting, etc.
- You may also be required to support the room leader by contributing to the daily documentation
How We Support You?
- Ongoing development opportunities
- Additional day of leave called Oac Time
- Reward & Recognition Program
- Reduced childcare fees
- Supported studies
- Plus more!
How you support Us?
We understand that educating young children is complex and requires ongoing qualifications and professional development. We ensure all our team members are appropriately skilled and qualified to develop and educate young minds. For this position, we are looking for:
- Certificate III in Children’s Services
- Child Protection, First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis and CPR
- Previous Experience working within an Early Childhood Setting
- A Working With Children Check
- A creative and cooperative team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to excellence in early childhood
Interested? Please hit the APPLY button now and follow the prompts to submit your resume or email [email protected]
Want to know more about Oac? Give Aimee a call on 03 8529 5016 for a chat or visit www.oac.edu.au