Only About Children Highett
At Only About Children Highett, our children enjoy plenty of play space with dedicated areas both inside and outside. Our age-based indoor spaces are specifically designed to encourage children to learn and grow with a focus on safety and natural elements. The main kitchen is designed for children to interact with our Cook and take part in cooking experiences.
About The Role
We are searching for our next assistant educator to join the wonderful team at Only About Children Highett! This role will see you working in collaboration with the wider team to ensure our children are inspired to learn in a stimulating environment.
- Support the delivery of the Oac Grow curriculum
- Help maintain ongoing records of the children’s development
- Working in a collaborative environment focusing on a One Team approach
- Create inspiring, interesting, and age appropriate learning experiences
- Form meaningful partnerships with families to reach the best outcomes for each individual child
- A focus on the Primary Care-Giving Approach
How We Support You?
- Beautiful learning environments and access to updated resources
- Career development through our Oac Evolve programs
- Strong reward and recognition program including Awards Nights!
- An additional day of leave called “Oac Time”
- Opportunities to study further with Oac
- Discounted Childcare
How You Support Us?
We understand that educating young children is complex and requires ongoing qualifications and professional development. We ensure all our team members are appropriately skilled and qualified to develop and educate young minds. For this position we are looking for someone with:
- A Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Industry experience
- Strong communication and organisation capabilities
- The ability to create meaningful relationships with our children, families, and fellow educators
Interested? Please hit the APPLY button now and follow the prompts to submit your resume.
Want to know more about Oac? Give Aimee a call on 0385295016 for a chat and visit www.oac.edu.au