About the Role
We are looking for dedicated, passionate, flexible, and experienced casual early childcare educators to work at the Oac Woori Yallock campus. You will be looking to work for a company with a difference, who challenge the ‘norm’, and who’s values are centered around enriching children’s education and well-being. Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Communicate positively and openly with children
- Support permanent team members throughout the day
- Create a stimulating and positive environment to support development
- Assist children in daily routines and meal time
- Engage and interest with children down at their level
- Communicate and collaborate with other educators through the day
- Minimum of Certificate III of Children’s Services/Early Childhood Education and Care or any higher qualification in Early Years (or studying towards)
- Able and willing to travel to our Woori Yallock campus
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to develop good relationships with children, families and staff
- Experience within the industry
- Passion and dedication for early childhood education
- Flexibility to work both in-advanced and on-call
What Are The Benefits?
- Flexible shifts – you choose when you want to work
- Great hourly rate and immediate start
- Opportunity to move to permanent employment if suitable
- We have a simple-to-use online booking system for our casual team which gives you flexibility around your availability.
Does this sound like the opportunity for you? Just hit the apply button to send through your resume and cover letter.
Please visit the Oac website before applying: www.oac.edu.au