Early Childhood Educator Assistant
Only About Children Morningside
Only About Children Morningside has recently undergone renovations and features small and large playscapes with soft surfaces, sandpits, climbing frames, swings and forts to help children explore and develop. Our six indoor rooms are designed to encourage children’s development at their specific age including nursery, toddler and preschool.
The Role & Duties
We are seeking a Cert III Educator to join our team. This position is a Monday – Friday position on a rotating-rosters. Some of your duties will include:
- Communicate positively and openly with children and their families on an ongoing basis.
- Create a stimulating, positive and appropriate environment to foster and support the development.
- Conduct observation and evaluation of children’s development.
- Provide physical care, assisting children in daily routines and mealtimes.
- Respond to the emotional needs of the children.
- Maintain up to date records for each child within the group.
- Opportunities for growth and development – we have established career paths and want to support you to achieve your goals!
- Flexible work arrangements
- Above Award Salary
- An additional day of leave called ‘Oac Time’
- Reward & Recognition Program
- Reduced childcare fees
- Limitless Career – we have operations in 3 states and love to promote from within!
- Cert III in Early Childhood Education or Equivalent
- Valid Working With Children’s Check.
- Current First Aid Certificate – Desirable
- Understanding of Child Protection legislation or holds an approved and current Child Protection Training qualification
- A creative and cooperative team player.
At Only About Children, we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, including those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Kirstie on 0413 359 077 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.
We look forward to hearing from you!