Early Childhood Educator Assistant
Only About Children Cammeray
Our beautiful Cammeray Campus is a 152-place campus with an immaculate outdoor play area with wonderful spaces completes with a vegetable garden and several alfresco learning spaces. Our indoor spaces have an abundance of natural light with our 10 classrooms designed to encourage children to learn and grow, at their age and stage of development, in a secure ‘home away from home’ environment.
At Only About Children, we practice Respectful Interactions with children and encourage our Educators to build relationships that support children to feel valued, as competent and capable individuals.
The Role and Duties
We are looking for a qualified and passionate Cert III Educator to join our team who is able to help the children feel happy, safe, stimulated, and nurtured while in their care. This position is a Full-time, Monday – Friday position on rotating rosters. Some of your duties will include:
- Create a stimulating, positive and appropriate environment to foster and support the development.
- Communicate positively and openly with children and their families on an ongoing basis.
- Provide physical care, assisting children in daily routines and mealtimes.
- Respond to the emotional needs of the children.
- Conduct observation and evaluation of children’s development.
- Opportunities for growth and development – we have established career paths and want to support you to achieve your goals!
- Flexible work arrangements
- Reward & Recognition Program
- Reduced childcare fees
- Limitless Career – we have operations in 3 states and love to promote from within
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education or Equivalent
- Valid Working With Children’s Check.
- Current First Aid Certificate – Desirable
- Child Protection qualification – Desirable
- A creative and cooperative team player.
At Only About Children, we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, including those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Kirstie on 0413 359 077 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.
We look forward to hearing from you!