Early Childhood Educator Assistant
Only About Children Ferny Hills
Only About Children Ferny Hills is a warm and inviting childcare centre with four separate and dedicated outdoor play areas with lots of space for adventure and self-lead play. Our children love to look after our worm farm, vegetable garden and compost bin in their very own learning garden. Our six age-based indoor spaces are cosy and homelike which allow children to explore and develop their skills.
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Certificate III qualified educator to join our Ferny Hills team. This role will see you working collaboratively with the wider team to deliver outstanding education and care to our children, offering a holistic approach.
- Communicate positively and openly with children on an ongoing basis.
- Create a stimulating, positive and appropriate environment to foster and support the development.
- Conduct observation and evaluation of children’s development
- Provide physical care, assisting children in daily routines and mealtimes.
- Respond to the emotional needs of the children.
- Maintain up to date records for each child within the group.
- Additional Leave – need to get to the dentist or take the dog to the vet? We’ve got you covered with OAC Time
- Flexible work arrangements
- Reward & Recognition Program
- Reduced childcare fees
- Limitless Career – we have operations in 3 states and love to promote from within!
- Cert III in Children’s Services/Early Childhood Education
- A Valid Blue Card
- A creative and cooperative team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to excellence in early childhood
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Kirstie on 0413 359 077 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.