Early Childhood Educator and Teacher
Only About Children Rose Bay
Only About Children Rose Bay is a warm and inviting childcare centre located at 70-74 Dover Road, with recently renovated expansive outdoor and stunning internal spaces, close to excellent cafes and bus stations, and plenty of onsite parking.
With an innovative play-based curriculum we stand out by delivering intentional teaching in dynamic small group learning environments where children’s successes, skills and challenges are monitored on an ongoing basis.
Our Rose Bay team value teamwork, collaboration, respect, and passion. If you are a qualified Early Childhood Educator or Teacher looking to join an enthusiastic and dynamic team here at Rose Bay, apply now!
You Are Worth More
We believe our people are worth more. That means more pay & benefits, more wellbeing, more recognition, and more development! Some of our benefits include:
- 50% discount for employee childcare fee
- Above award salary and annual review
- Two ‘Wellbeing Days’ and option to purchase up to two weeks additional annual leave
- 18 weeks Government Parental Leave Pay
- Access to 10 days paid Family & Domestic Violence support
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for ongoing mental health and wellbeing support
- Retail Discount Program including discounted online and instore vouchers and over 500 online cashback offers
- Loyalty Recognition Program to reward tenure of service
- Flexible working arrangements
- Commitment to leadership and development programs
- Financial study support for all levels of qualification incl. 5 days paid study leave
More Than A Job. A Rewarding Career
At Only About Children, our unique approach to early years learning goes beyond education to encompass the health and wellbeing of every child in our care. We call this The OAC Way. We operate over 75 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families.
How to Apply
Click ‘apply now’ and submit your application to [email protected] or call Bronte on 0472 707 110 to discuss your application.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!