Early Childhood Educator
Only About Children Cremorne
Our purpose-built three-level Campus has three large, undercover outdoor play areas children have ample space for creativity, exploration and self-directed play. Our 10 age-based indoor spaces host an abundance of natural light and are designed to encourage children to learn and grow, at their age and stage of development, in a secure ‘home away from home’ environment.
The Role and Duties
The Only About Children Cremorne Campus is seeking a passionate Diploma educator to join their team in a full-time capacity. Your role will involve:
- Working closely with all educators to provide a stimulating environment for children to thrive in
- Supporting children to reach their full potential through play-based activities
- Utilizing the Oac Grow curriculum to support your daily practices
- Ongoing communication with families
- Following daily routines including mealtimes, rest times, nappy changing, etc.
- You may also be required to support the room leader by contributing to the daily documentation
- Opportunities for growth and development – we have established career paths and want to support you to achieve your goals!
- Reward & Recognition Program
- Reduced childcare fees
- Financial support towards your studies
- Need flexible work arrangements? Let’s discuss how we can support your life outside work
- Limitless Career – we have operations in 3 states and love to promote from within!
- A Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- Working With Children Check
- A cooperative team player who loves and respects children in all their individuality and developmental stages
- The ability to create meaningful relationships with our children, families, and fellow educator
Our proposition is different and so is our attitude. We’re passionate about education, lead with action, unite as one team and uphold integrity. Critical to our success are the great people who work here and the relationships they share with families.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Kirstie on 0413 359 077 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.
We look forward to hearing from you!