Early Childhood Educator
Only About Children Brighton East
Only About Children Brighton East is a warm and inviting campus that is generously spaced across two levels with underground parking and large outdoor and indoor environments for the children to lead their own play, discover, and learn in.
We’re looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Certificate III qualified Educators to join our team. Our Brighton East team value team work, collaboration, respect, and passion. If you are looking to join an enthusiastic and dynamic team who value best practice for our children, we welcome you to apply!
You Are Worth More.
We believe our people are worth more. Whether that be more pay & benefits, more wellbeing, more recognition, and more development.
- 50% discount for employee childcare fees
- Above award salary for all team and an annual review
- Two ‘Wellbeing Days’ and the option to purchase up to two weeks additional leave
- 18 weeks Government Parental Leave Pay
- Access to 10 days paid Family & Domestic Violence support
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for ongoing mental health and wellbeing support
- Retail Discount Program including discounted online and instore vouchers and over 500 online cashback offers
- Loyalty Recognition Program to reward tenure of service
- Flexible working arrangements
- Commitment to leadership and development programs
- Financial study support for all levels of qualification incl. 5 days paid study leave
More Than A Job. A Rewarding Career
At Only About Children, our unique approach to early years learning goes beyond education to encompass the health and wellbeing of every child in our care. We call this The OAC Way. We operate over 75 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families.
How to Apply
Click ‘apply now’ and submit your application to [email protected] or call Aimee on 03 9108 7185 to discuss your application.