Early Childhood Educator
Only About Children Hawthorn
Only About Children Hawthorn is a light filled, warm and inviting child care centre and has 109 places across 5 rooms with onsite parking and close to Public transport.
- Our campus has four dedicated outdoor areas featuring a large sandpit and slides, and our toddler space overlooks the Melbourne City skyline.
- Our five age-based indoor spaces are specifically designed to encourage children to learn and grow with a focus on safety and natural elements.
We’re looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Certificate III or Diploma qualified Educators to join our team. We are open to considering full-time, part-time, and casual positions to ensure we can provide a flexible working environment that suits your needs.
You Are Worth More.
We believe our people are worth more. Whether that be more pay & benefits, more wellbeing, more recognition, and more development.
- 50% discount for employee childcare fees
- Above award salary for all team and an annual review
- Two ‘Wellbeing Days’ and the option to purchase up to two weeks additional leave
- 18 weeks Government Parental Leave Pay
- Access to 10 days paid Family & Domestic Violence support
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for ongoing mental health and wellbeing support
- Retail Discount Program including discounted online and instore vouchers and over 500 online cashback offers
- Loyalty Recognition Program to reward tenure of service
- Flexible working arrangements
- Commitment to leadership and development programs
- Financial study support for all levels of qualification incl. 5 days paid study leave
More Than A Job. A Rewarding Career
At Only About Children, our unique approach to early years learning goes beyond education to encompass the health and wellbeing of every child in our care. We call this The OAC Way. We operate over 75 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families.
How to Apply
Click ‘apply now’ and submit your application to [email protected] or call Selena on 0408739107 to discuss your application.