Early Childhood Educator
Only About Children Morningside
Our campus has been part of the Morningside community for 48 years and is located in the heart of Morningside at 104 Thynne Road with plenty of off-street parking and near Public transportation.
- Our campus has recently undergone renovations and features small and large playscapes with soft surfaces, sandpits, climbing frames, swings and forts to help children explore and develop.
- Our six indoor rooms are designed to encourage children’s development at their specific age including nursery, toddler, junior kindergarten and kindergarten.
At Only About Children, we’re looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Cert. III or Diploma qualified Educators to join our teams. These are full and part time positions, working on rotating rosters at our Morningside Campus.
You Are Worth More
We believe our people are worth more. That means more pay & benefits, more wellbeing, more recognition, and more development – examples include:
- 50% discount for employee childcare fee
- Above award salary and annual review
- Two ‘Wellbeing Days’ and option to purchase up to two weeks additional annual leave
- 18 weeks Government Parental Leave Pay
- Access to 10 days paid Family & Domestic Violence support
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for ongoing mental health and wellbeing support
- Retail Discount Program including discounted online and instore vouchers and over 500 online cashback offers
- Loyalty Recognition Program to reward tenure of service
- Flexible working arrangements
- Commitment to leadership and development programs
- Financial study support for all levels of qualification incl. 5 days paid study leave
More Than A Job. A Rewarding Career
At Only About Children, our unique approach to early years learning goes beyond education to encompass the health and wellbeing of every child in our care. We call this The OAC Way. We operate over 75 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families.
How To Apply
Click ‘apply now’ and submit your application to Laetitia.Ferreira@oac.edu.au or call on 0484 225 788 to discuss your application.