Early Childhood Educator
Only About children Elsternwick
At Only About Children Elsternwick, our passionate educators focus on laying a foundation for enduring curiosity, confidence and a love of learning.
Our lovely campus is conveniently located near a variety of local cafes, restaurants, and shops. The nearest train station, Elsternwick Station, is just a 10-minute walk away, and several tram stops are located nearby for easy access to public transportation.
We value community connections at Only About Children Elsternwick and aim to provide the very best care for our children in everything we do.
We’re looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Cert. III or Diploma qualified Educators to join our Elsternwick campus in Victoria.
You Are Worth More.
We believe our people are worth more. That means more pay & benefits, more wellbeing, more recognition, and more development! Just some of our benefits include:
- 50% discount for employee child & grandchild care fees
- Above award salary and annual review
- Two ‘Wellbeing Days’ and option to purchase up to two weeks additional annual leave
- 18 weeks Government Parental Leave Pay
- Access to 10 days paid Family & Domestic Violence support
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for ongoing mental health and wellbeing support
- Retail Discount Program including discounted online and instore vouchers and over 500 online cashback offers
- Loyalty Recognition Program to reward tenure of service
- Flexible working arrangements
- Commitment to leadership and development programs
- Financial study support for all levels of qualification incl. 5 days paid study leave
More Than A Job. A Rewarding Career
At Only About Children, our unique approach to early years learning goes beyond education to encompass the health and wellbeing of every child in our care. We call this The OAC Way. We operate over 75 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families.
How to Apply
Click ‘apply now’ and submit your application to [email protected] or call Aimee on 03 9108 7185 to discuss your application.
At Only About Children we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and we want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.