Early Childhood Educator
We are excited to welcome new educators to our Melbourne Central team! As an assistant educator, you will work in collaboration with the wider team to ensure the best outcomes for all children in our care:
- Inspiring children through play-based and interest focused activities
- Supporting daily routines in line with the Oac Grow Curriculum
- Maintaining records of the children’s development through observations
- Form meaningful partnerships with families
- A focus on the Primary Care-Giving Approach
- Reduced childcare fees of 50%
- Receive a $1,000 sign on bonus!
- Commitment to internal progression to support your career
- Educational assistance, including funding to complete a Diploma or Bachelors in Early Childhood
- Professional development opportunities to enhance your skillset
- Employee referral program from $750 to $2,000 when you refer your friends!
- Annual awards night and regular social events to connect with others
Requirements for the Role
- Minimum Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Working with children check (employee)
- First Aid and Child Protection Training
- Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate
At Only About Children we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Aimee on 03 8529 5016 for a confidential discussion about your career goals. Want to know more about Oac? Visit www.oac.edu.au