Early Childhood Educator
Only About Children Chatswood
Only About Children Chatswood is a welcoming childcare centre made up of two heritage homes, it has now been converted into a unique childcare & preschool, at 30-32 Albert Ave, in the heart of Chatswood.
- Each age group has a recently renovated, dedicated outdoor play area with plenty of space for exploration, creativity and self-lead play.
- Our three age-based indoor rooms encourage children to learn and grow with a focus on safety and natural elements.
We’re looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Cert III or Diploma qualified Educators to join our Chatswood team.
You Are Worth More.
We believe our people are worth more. That means more pay & benefits, more wellbeing, more recognition, and more development – examples include:
- 50% discount for employee childcare fee
- Above award salary and annual review
- Two ‘Wellbeing Days’ and option to purchase up to two weeks additional annual leave
- 18 weeks Government Parental Leave Pay
- Access to 10 days paid Family & Domestic Violence support
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for ongoing mental health and wellbeing support
- Retail Discount Program including discounted online and instore vouchers and over 500 online cashback offers
- Loyalty Recognition Program to reward tenure of service
- Flexible working arrangements
- Commitment to leadership and development programs
- Financial study support for all levels of qualification incl. 5 days paid study leave
More Than A Job. A Rewarding Career
At Only About Children, our unique approach to early years learning goes beyond education to encompass the health and wellbeing of every child in our care. We call this The OAC Way. We operate over 75 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families.
How to Apply
Click ‘apply now’ and submit your application to [email protected] to discuss your application.